Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Updated

Well, for all you FASA fans out there, I've put up my version of the Triangle map in printer-friendly format. The only difference between this and the official map is the inclusion of 2 locations specific to my campaign, and the placing of Nimbus III at the centre of the Triangle.

Enjoy!

OK, a real blast from the past this time. I've detailed out the Imperial Klingon States - my version, anyway. In my game, these are TOS Klingons who flrd the "cure" to the Augment virus and who maintain a quarantine from the Klingon Empire. Enjoy!

I like it Owen, but shouldn't it be in the Nomghar section?
    Statistic wise how (if at all) do they differ from Imperial Klingons?
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Well, the IKS is part of the Triangle, and will be a part of the Rising Sun campaign. Besides, these Klingons don't like the Empire and the Empire refuses to acknowledge their existance, so the nomghar wouldn't have much to do with them... I'm using the FASA background for this, though I suppose the Prime Directive background would fit as well. I intend to do pages similar for all the major areas of the Triangle.

Where's the station graphic from?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

The station image is from Doug Drexler's blog www.drexfiles.wordpress.com - a wonderful resource. The station is apparently from a game. There are several other Trek artists at Wordpress - give them a look. I've downloaded just about everything from Drexler's and John Eaves' blogs.

And now, the Triangle gets a new planet - Jackson's Hole, inhabited by Suliban.

OK, I've given my treatment to the Turnstile and the Orions... Enjoy!

To The Tatterdemalion King:

In answer to your earlier question, here's the link to the station page: http://drexfiles.wordpress.com/2009/...se-copernicus/
    It seems that the station is the Starbase Copernicus, rendered in CG from a sketch by John Eaves for the Las Vegas "Borg Invasion 4D" ride. Someone also built a beautiful model of it. It seems also to be a plug-in for the Star Trek: Armada 2 computer game. I'm going to have to come up with deck plans for it...

To TTK;

I've posted stats for the Starbase. I have no idea what the official stats are, I just went with it. I took a size cue from the runabout style landing pads on the hangar bays...

...And to round out the evening, I give you Nimbus III, the Planet of Galactic Screwups and Triple-breasted Catgirls...

And now, because I'm a glutton for punishment, I've got the Baker's Dozen up, including two small ship deckplans. Have fun, kiddies!

Very interesting stuff, as always, Owen.

As for deck plans of the station: be interesting to see what you do with those "landing pad" pods. They only look to be a deck thick, but the viewports and windows it must be a tight space--what with the hangar in the middle and the habitat around them.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

Hey redwood, if you read down the Station's blog entries you notice someone else talked about the same thing, the author, Doug Drexler, replied with the windows are those enormous types and there are indeed 2 decks present.

I only wish there had been some images of this station from other angles, it looks like there might be 4 of the lower pods (Shuttle sized?) in the second physical model image. Between the angle and the packing crate its hard to tell.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

OK, last of the major associations, the MCA is up. Still a little tinkering to do. I may go back to the Relic and give the Dobhran Sector an upgrade.

OK, Belters have been moved to their own sub-page off the Triangle page. Belters are such a big part of SF that I thought they deserved a Trek treatment...