Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Updated

And now, Ships of the Triangle, featuring many canon and non-canon ships, and a couple of NPC's ported over from the Star Trek: Universe sub-page. These are Niko v'Shandru and T'aala, a pair of ex-player characters with an interesting background which includes Orion Pirates and Section... Um, never-mind.

Next up, species commonly encountered in the Triangle... These include a wide variety of canon species, plus my favourite from GDW's Traveller RPG - the Vargr.

...A-a-a-and I've added a few new ship classes, including a few from TOS-Reimagined (not the reboot!)

Owen, where are you adding these updates?? I just got chided over at my blog for not mentioning the ICON work and updates you've been doing, but I go over to your site and it still says "Last Updated May 2007" in a number of places.

It's easy just follow the link set: First symbol in Owen's Sig => Star Trek: Rising Sun (2nd bar) => Triangle (3rd bar) => Pick a link (Blue underlined text or the two bars at the bottom of the page). But yes changing the front page's up-date marker might help too.

I'm just wondering what has got Owen all fired up with the barage of up-dates as of late.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    It's easy...

Well, it is now! Thanks!

The Triangle map rocks! I just bought that module on eBay, so great timing for me. And I love the T-1. Thanks again!

Sorry. I'll get that editted ASAP!. I'll start including page links with the updates. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. (Latin is so much classier than muttering "My bad!" don'cha think?)

OK, update date editted. Link to Triangle page is: http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/s...n/triangle.htm - hope this helps!
    Last edited by Owen E Oulton; 05-28-2009 at 11:51 AM.

Pages added for the Federation, Klingon Empire and Romulans... Nothing strictly new, but does connect to other parts of the site, namely nomghar and the Universe sourcebook... More races, including Breen and Tholians. Gorn, too

http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/s...0sun/index.htm

Well, killing time before my dental surgery (I go under tomorrow), I've detailed out a bit more of the Triangle (link above). I've used a wide range of sources for illustrations. Star Wars figure ads are invaluable for this... Enjoy! So far, Baker's World, New New Aberdeen, and Colil V...

Good luck with surgery.

Revisited the site as I reactivate Trek genes. The Triangle stuff is neat. You mentioned your plans of the Rising Sun are modified Raven plans. Those online anywhere? My google-fu failed me.

btw the FASA page seems to be gone.
    AKA Breschau of Livonia (mainly rpg forums)
    Gaming blog 19thlevel

Dental surgery sucks.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King View Post
    Dental surgery sucks.
    painkillers are fun.
    Gaming blog 19thlevel

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Stack View Post
    painkillers are fun.
    They have unintended consequences. After the local anaesthetic from my fillings yesterday wore off, i discovered that i had accidentally chewed up the left side of my tongue. It's pretty swollen now...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

The Raven deckplans were done by a chap named Samuel Kowal. They are up on the Deviant Art website. http://samuelkowal906.deviantart.com/

I have done only minor changes, mostly to the quarters, and adding the little shuttlebay as seen on the MSD. Sam was gracious enough to lend his permission.

Hmm that little ship might be perfect for the TOS-era game I've been mulling over... I never knew till now that it's a very old design, updated throughout the decades... (Source - Dan's brain).
    Gaming blog 19thlevel