Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Updated

Site Updated

Well, I finally updated my site to include the Rising Sun campaign. Unfortunately, two NPCs failed to get done... Lord and Lady Vader unfortunately show a set of Stormtrooper skills, and I don't want to pull another all-nighter, so I'll have to get them done tomorrow. For the rest of it, enjoy. Unfortunately, I forgot to credit the deck plans for the Tantive IV. Credit goes to a chap who posted them under the name The Admiral. I'll get that fixed ASAP.
    Last edited by Owen E Oulton; 04-10-2009 at 08:04 PM.

Lord and Lady Vader's skills updated.

Well, the Stormtrooper and Droid pages are updated, and a page added on Imperial Navy personnel. That should take care of it for a while. Take a look and tell me what you think. The page was written using HTML Assistant Pro, tested on Netscape 4.7, and confirmed online with Firefox 3. Can some IE users look at it and see if everything works?

Gurrrps image is missing other wise everything looked to be in working order to me with IE.
    Last edited by Phoenix; 04-09-2009 at 09:02 AM.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Hmmmph. Little bastidge had wandered off to another dimension for a double-anchovey pizza. He does that...

So, have I offended the Star Wars fans enough, do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    So, have I offended the Star Wars fans enough, do you think?
    Post Capote the Hutt, you're going to have to make Spaceballs canon to do that...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Tinkering some more, updated the Triangle page. I've always liked the FASA Triangle. I've got to stop playing around with this... It's taking up all my attention. Time to play around with some deckplans or something.

Well, to take a break from writing code, while still keeping momentum on the computer, I've been designing "package" covers for som holomagazines... One is the Canon HoloNovel Vulcan Love Slave using a screenshot of T'Pol when she boffed Trip. Genuine dorsal nudidity! Also a Klingon fan HoloFanZine, as it was indicated thet Federation Teens have a fascination with things Klingon. I'll post them in a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    Also a Klingon fan HoloFanZine, as it was indicated thet Federation Teens have a fascination with things Klingon. I'll post them in a couple of days.
    Be sure to include flamewars in the forum section over whether K'thork's remade version of Battlecruiser Vengeance is canon...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/s...zines/holo.htm

Check out Vulcan Love Slave - Not work-safe, but canon!

No Feddie fan flamewars, sorry. Not gonna go there! Unh-unh, no way!

Oh, that's priceless! Nice work, Owen!!
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Got back from Easter dinner (Ham! Mmmmm yum!) and had a few more ideas... Gettin' silly now. Better go to bed.

...And a couple more. They're like peanuts...

Done a little buffing up and adjusting the site, correcting some stats and graphics.

...And a couple of new pages on Bounty Hunters and Lightsabres. More info on Droids, as well.