Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Site Updated

I've gone back to my Trek page with an addition to the treatment of the ISSD Invictus, including a shot to compare this 19km long behemoth to a Galaxy class. As old Darth would say, "...Impressive...(breathing sounds)".

I've just got back from my vacation. Saw my parents, had a great time, gained a few kilos. Worked on my page while I was away - took my laptop, but had no FTP access, so updates had to wait until tonight. I've added a Size Comparisons Page to the Miscellaney. Caution, some size comments may be contentious. Click on the Relic tab and scroll down to the bottom to get to the Miscellaney page.

Looks good to me (I prefer the smaller JJ-prise), though I never noticed your "Doomsday Like Any Other" section my favorite FASA module.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Ranging far and wide in my quest to avoid boredom (hospitals are not the most stimulating places) I've added a couple of new comparison pages to the Miscellaney section - Robots and Aliens from all over science fiction, though keeping Trek as the centre-piece. Enjoy!

http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/m...iscellaney.htm

Now, we have updates to the Robots and Aliens pages as well as the addition of a "Tools of the Trade" devoted to Trek technology... I've tried to be comprehensive and (mostly) stay within canon while still having fun with it...

I've converted a classic TOS adventure from FASA to ICON and posted it online. with some effort, it can be converted for modern Trek, with less effort to other systems...

http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/m...l/starfall.htm

Well, idle hands do the devil's work, so I keep mine busy... Been cleaning up the small craft deckplans all over my site. Enjoy!

Owen, thanks for taking the time to conver the adventure. First chance I get I'm going to use it.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

You're welcome, Steve. Enjoy, and tell us how it works out.

Gallifreyan added to Aliens page, and VW Rabbit compared to Type 15 on the Ship Comparisons page. Keeps me off the street...
    Last edited by Owen E Oulton; 10-22-2009 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    You're welcome, Steve. Enjoy, and tell us how it works out.

Gallifreyan added to Aliens page, and VW Rabbit compared to Type 15 on the Ship Comparisons page. Keeps me off the street...
    Well, as you are trying to fight your delinquent urges...

The Starbug/Runabout pic link is broken.

The VW Rabbit is better known in Europe as the Golf.
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Starbug pic fixed. VW just reinstated the Rabbit name here - they used Golf for a couple of decades and just went back. Marketing, bah humbug... However, E.T. and the Predator just added to the aliens page.

A page has been added for my old Excalibur-A campaign. I intend to post ICON versions of the characters.

ICON versions of the characters are up, as are the conversions of the TOS series characters (under the Star Trek: Universe heading), and now, I've updated te Robots section of A Gamers' Miscellaney, including Questor, the Westworld gunslinger, Alien's Ashe, and some Dr. Who baddies. Have fun, 'cause I won't. They gave me notice that I have to move floorr in the Hopitsl down to 2 (I'm currently on 4) on the 24th!

I've been exploring your website since you did the TOS character conversions for me, and I find that I like your whole website. I particularly like your WEG to Icon conversion chart. I am trying to convert many of the Star Wars aliens into Star Trek so as to have more races to throw in when I need them, and I have been thinking of converting some of the Star Wars templates into Star Trek overlays. This will be useful to me.

And, though I am primarily interested TOS era campaign information, I have converted concepts from other eras in my campaign, and I appreciate any information that I can use though I may not use everything as is.

Well, take the conversions with a grain of salt. I only had the 1st ed. Star Wars game at the time. Still, the conversions should be useable.