Thread: lookinf for downloads

lookinf for downloads

Im a first timer here looking for a place to find downloads such as ship construction, starship combat rules and other useful goodies. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Most of what you seek can be found through http://home.comcast.net/~ststcsolda/index.html
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Brad's site is excellent.

You should also try http://www.tacticalstarshipcombat.com

Yahoo! also hosts several groups worth checking out.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

FASA downloads

This is a good place to find pdf files of old FASA stuff too:

*****URL removed*****

I've downloaded several supplements and adventures and printed them and they work really well. I saved over $200 by downloading my copy of Trader Captains & Merchant Princes II from this directory.

I guess posting files like this might not be quite within the law... but since FASA stuff is out of print... well... sites like this to serve a good purpose for players....
    Last edited by Cpt. Lundgren; 10-29-2009 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Link to material distributed without copyright holders approval

<Admin hat on>
    That the material is out of print does unfortunately not affect the legal status.
    <Admin hat off>

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Lundgren View Post
    <Admin hat on>
    That the material is out of print does unfortunately not affect the legal status.
    <Admin hat off>
    Oh I'm sorry if Ishouldn't have posted that URL.

What I think should really be more illegal is charging over $300 for one of FASA's two Orion books, or their Trader Captains supplement...

Of course, the people who do charge that much on Amazon for these books, they never sell them. I've seen one or two of the titles on there for over 3 years.

You'd think the sellers would get the message... that in this day and age, with all things economical in a tailspin, no one has the money for books at that price.