Thread: Other Aliens playable?

Other Aliens playable?

First, thanks Patrick for this forum and your main Trek page. They're extremely helpful. I can't wait for the resources you're writing for the new film.

Second, I don't have all the books, but are other aliens than the ones in the PG playable? Is that info in the Aliens book? It looked like a Monster Manual from the cover. I'd really like to play an Andorian in the campaign that's about to start.

All the aliens in Aliens are playable, and there's a list at the front of which ones are playable out-of-the-box in an average campaign (Andorians, etc) and which ones would need more Narrator attention in getting them to work smoothly (Founders and the like).
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I first thought the Aliens book was a compilation of all the aliens statted up in official Decipher products, but the Ferengi from the Player's Guide and the Centaurans, Grazerites, Regulans and Tiburonese from the Starfleet Operations Manual are not in there.

Also, Creatures is the Monster Manual of the system.

Welcome aboard!
    Crimson Hand Gamers...why have your own site when there's Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by quark12000 View Post
    First, thanks Patrick for this forum and your main Trek page. They're extremely helpful. I can't wait for the resources you're writing for the new film.
    Can't take credit for this place; it was here before I started playing LUG or Decipher Trek. Glad you find my support site useful, though. I'm hoping to have a series of updates here shortly.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Quote Originally Posted by K.G. Carlson View Post
    Also, Creatures is the Monster Manual of the system.
    Except, this being Trek, Creatures is completely useless for Narrators.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry