Thread: New things for Star Trek RPG

New things for Star Trek RPG

I recently bought Star Trek RPG by Decipher games. Is there any new things for it? So far it seems pretty good except for one thing about andriods. Where do you find them at? Any more stuff would be cool.

There will be no new material from Decipher as they dropped the license. See the thread "The End Has Come".

This is all that Decipher published:
    Star Trek Roleplaying Game: Player's Guide (2002 Hardcover)
    Star Trek Narrator's Guide (2002 Hardcover)
    Star Trek Narrator's Screen (2003)
    Star Trek Aliens (2003 Hardcover)
    Star Trek Creatures (2003 Hardcover)
    Star Trek Starfleet Operations Manual (2003 Hardcover)
    Star Trek Starships (2003 Hardcover)
    Star Trek Worlds (2005 PDF)
    Star Trek Mirror Universe (2006 PDF)

Fan creations are where the new information is at with the Final Frontier Fanzine, people sharing here and at the CODA Star Trek RPG Support Site.

For a fan supplement on Androids see the Artilects by Scott Rhymer on CODA Star Trek RPG Support Site.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

If you like Androids, the I totally recommend downloading a copy of Artilects; not only does it give you stats for a Soong style android (ala Data, Lore and... B-4), but there are two 'prototype' style androids, built off of the Illea probe and advanced Fed tech. Also, enough material so you can make your own "species" of android. (my plan to make something akin to Marvel comics 'Machine man' fell to the wayside....for now!)

Oh, also included: sentient holograms, computers, starships (), and programs. (yes, you could have the Matrix in your Trek game...).