Thread: Trek09 alien makeup

Trek09 alien makeup

There's a gallery that includes makeup for aliens from the 09 film on flickr.

The burn victim alien is only a little less horrifying off-set.

EDIT: The purple Kitonak, One-And-Half-Face and Scotty's Oompa-Loompa are pretty cool though.
    Last edited by The Tatterdemalion King; 06-15-2009 at 02:38 PM.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Those are pretty cool, and some neat zombie stuff too.
    The Primal makeup stuff would make a cool new Trek species!

Is it me, or are there aliens that were not in the movie ? I don't recall seeing a salt vampire in the new Trek (unless I've not seen the right film, which would explain a lot )
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by C5 View Post
    Is it me, or are there aliens that were not in the movie ? I don't recall seeing a salt vampire in the new Trek (unless I've not seen the right film, which would explain a lot )
    Well, they cut out the whole Rura Penthe sequence...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Finally, a good shot of the long-faced guy from the bar. I thought I was going to have to wait for the DVD release and go to TrekCore!

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    Finally, a good shot of the long-faced guy from the bar. I thought I was going to have to wait for the DVD release and go to TrekCore!
    That guy still bugs me. He looks like a cartoon Klingon!