Thread: FASA Crew List

FASA Crew List

Hi

I've recently started posting up an old project (late 1980's - ) on the web in a wiki. It's a crew list for an Enterprise class cruiser. By crew list, I mean a list by name of every person on the ship and character sheets for the senior officers and major personalities. If you follow the link below, you can see what i'm shooting for. Click on the linked names to view the character sheets as well.

Crew List - Science Department

The project came to a halt when my scanner died but i've recently got a new one so hopefully i'll carry on.

That's pretty slick! Were these PC's or are they all NPC's?

The original plan was that the main crew positions would be filled out by PC's. As it turned out, with the exception of the Captain Pollard character (who originated in a FASA adventure anyway), all the rest of the crew were NPCs which we slotted in and out as needed. Most of the Star Trek games i've run over the years in whatever system have used some of these characters. I'm going to try and do some updates this week as I really want to get the thing finished and in a useable format. I may possibly post stats for the main characters in other systems but that's a way off.