Thread: CODA Trek books cheap

CODA Trek books cheap

A site called Hill's Wholesale Gaming has a deal whereby you can get 7 Coda Trek books including the Player's Guide and Narrator's Guide for a total of $35.

Indvidually the books are $6

Allen

Do they ship to europe?

I don't know, but you could ask them

www.wholesalegaming.biz

Allen

Has anyone ever bought from this site before? It almost seems too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolmir View Post
    Has anyone ever bought from this site before? It almost seems too good to be true.
    I have bought Coda books from them, both online AND at their tables in the dealers' room at Origins. Its legit.
    Crimson Hand Gamers...why have your own site when there's Facebook?

They're totally legit. It's been a topic of discussion on RPGnet since last December or so. Almost everyone has nothing but good things to say about them. I bought my second set of CODA books from them last fall through eBay. It turned out to be problematic (one wrong book sent, and never did get the right one from them), but at the price I still felt it was worth it. What they did get right was sent to me well packed, and arrived quickly and in excellent condition.

Quote Originally Posted by AllenS View Post
    I don't know, but you could ask them

www.wholesalegaming.biz

Allen
    Yes, I should probably do that

Quote Originally Posted by K.G. Carlson
    I have bought Coda books from them, both online AND at their tables in the dealers' room at Origins. Its legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mechaschorpio
    They're totally legit. It's been a topic of discussion on RPGnet since last December or so. Almost everyone has nothing but good things to say about them. I bought my second set of CODA books from them last fall through eBay. It turned out to be problematic (one wrong book sent, and never did get the right one from them), but at the price I still felt it was worth it. What they did get right was sent to me well packed, and arrived quickly and in excellent condition.
    Hey, so I decided to go ahead and order some of the books from them. Does anybody know when do they usually ship after you order?

I got mine within a week of ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolmir View Post
    Hey, so I decided to go ahead and order some of the books from them. Does anybody know when do they usually ship after you order?
    Mine usually arrive next day, but I live in the same state as Hills.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Hill's Games Works for Me

I got my set of CODA Star Trek books from Hill's today and they were great.

I like that they include the Narrator's Screen, since it now costs about $50 on Amazon !

All the books and the screen arrived in pristine order, and I am very pleased ! I'd reccomend them to anyone needing a set of Decipher RPGs (they have LOTR too)

I hope they're still stocked and cheap when the summer rolls around. I'd like to have some prizes for my Star Trek games at Origins this year, and some spiffy Coda books would be very nice!

I just got the whole 7 book package (for one of my players) as well as an additional Player's Guide for myself.

The books arrived in great shape and they got the order spot on. The shipping is a bit much (I haven't seen the bill yet, but they said it would be about $18), but at the great prices they're doing it's a fantastic deal!
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).