Thread: LUGTrek Diseases

LUGTrek Diseases

I've been poring over my old LUGTrek books over the last few days, as I'm going to be starting up a new ST campaign soon, and have decided to go back to LUG.

The problem is, I can't find anywhere the rules for disease, be it catching them, surviving them, or curing them.

Can someone point me to the rules, or suggest somewhere that houserules on it have been put together?

Cheers,

Al
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

The only rules I can remember are those for a disease in A Fragile Peace, on page 50. It doesn't reference any corebook page number.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King View Post
    The only rules I can remember are those for a disease in A Fragile Peace, on page 50. It doesn't reference any corebook page number.
    Ah! That's perfect!

Thanks for that, TTK - coupled with Memory Alpha, I think I can make some adjustments for different diseases from that.
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...