Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Trek 2233

And here we are, eleven months later, and I still have very little to go on for my Star Trek 2233 game.

Yeah, I've been quite neglectful regarding my Star Trek RPGing for the past few years. I recently discovered the Old School Renaissance for D&D, and have focused much of my attention there.

Recently, however, one of my former Trek players contacted me and asked about starting a new Series. Since I've had ST 2233 in the box for almost a year (and since we never even got started with it), I thought that it might be a good place to (re}start.

So I'm wondering what starships (besides the Kelvin-class) are available to Starfleet at this point in the timeline.

Also, does anyone have any updated artwork for the interiors of the Kelvin? And uniforms as well. The online pics I've found leave something to be desired...

Thanks.

mactavish out.
    Our country's past progress has been the result, not of the mass mind applying average intelligence to the problems of the day, but of the brilliance and dedication of wise individuals who applied their wisdom to advance the freedom and the material well-being of all of our people.

-Conscience of a Conservative, Barry Goldwater

I have tried to the best of my ability to stat out the equipment.
    Starships not so much. By the way what is you take on this period?