Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NPC Statblocks & Specialties?

I only require the Willpower test, but if failed, the weariness result will be the same.

and another one:
    Racial skills are just those whith you get from racial backround packages or as racial are considered all Skiil and Treads on p 72 in CB
    and i have the same question for order skills

My house rule states that the any of the six Racial picks you use for skills while generating your PC, those skills may be labeled Racial skills (along with your Language and Lore skills) for future advancements - meaning you only need to spend 1 pick to advance them.

Order skills are all skills listed under the particular Order in the book.

I send it already
    Last edited by Mithnar; 11-06-2009 at 03:36 PM.

Tomcat what do you say to that character?

I have the character's info, I just have not had a chance to go over it. I should get to it tonight or tomorrow, and I should be introducing your character and Zehnwater's into the story.

ok thanks

Are you still playing?

I have made character introduction for your PC. I also need to know if you have created him on my PC profiler site. If so, what is his character ID #? Once you get it to me, I will invite the PC to the campaign in the profiler which will give me GM rights to the sheet.

Thanks

I created your PC on my game profiler - his ID #587 is what you need to look him up.

If you have not yet created a login on the profiler, make one and let me know what the name is, and I will transfer the character to your ID.

Also, I had to make a few changes to your lore skills and how many ranks you have in them due to using the adjusted mechanics in the Paths of the Wise Sourcebook. Lore/History no longer can have combined specialties of Man, Elves, and Orcs. The new rules show the Lore skill working like this:

GROUP: SUB-GROUP (specialty)

Lore/History: Elves (and then you can specialize in some sub-level of historical knowledge like Gondolin)

Lore/Race: Man (specialty)

Lore/Realm: Eriador (specialty)

etc.

Anyway, your character is uploaded to the profiler, has been introduced in the story, and the only thing I need you to do is give him 6 advancements. I would like a breakdown of how the points were spent... do them via PM if you'd like.

Thanks!

i have forgoten a pasword for your paige and i am still waiting for mail with new one.

ok thannks for password my name on forum is Mithnar
    how can i add that Lore info to my character

Would you be interested in allowing another new player to join in?

I have done some PBW in the past, but the groups that I have played with have all died out, and the Chronicles of the North looks like a great game.

I like the 1637 timeframe because I loved the old MERP stuff which was also set in that era.

I can do any type of character, though I would prefer not do to a magic using character.

Right now it looks like you have 5 players, so if you don't want any more, that is fine also.

Thanks
    Steve/Landorl