Thread: Very cool colony base plans

Very cool colony base plans

I picked up some trez cool colony plans off the Internet some years ago - they were black and white, set out in an octagonical pattern, and were drawn so that you could copy/paste components in and out of them to configure the base. There were also elevations of different bases nicknamed "shortstack", "justright", and so on.

Thing is, I don't think they were complete, and I can't for the life of me find the website they originally came from.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? If so, does anyone know where the website is, or if there have been any more additions to it?

This is the page with the various elevations, in the hope of triggering someone's memory!

Last edited by Aldaron; 09-12-2009 at 01:53 AM.
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

Looks fairly simple a square base with the octogon sitting a top it. This would make a simple floor plan exercise for myself with Auto CADD. What are some of the basic stats you think where in the thing? either reply here or giving me a note.
    Its me Eric R.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecoat1861 View Post
    Looks fairly simple a square base with the octogon sitting a top it. This would make a simple floor plan exercise for myself with Auto CADD. What are some of the basic stats you think where in the thing? either reply here or giving me a note.
    While I truly appreciate your offer of help, the actual floorplans already exist. The reason I'm curious is that there were about half a dozen generic templates for the interiors so that you could modify them beyond the existing plans - thing is, only three of the template sets were complete, and I was hoping the original author had finished them over the last few years.

I'll put them all up here for people to grab. If the original author wants me to take 'em down, please tell me and I'll do it in a heartbeat.

Publius' Site
    Last edited by Aldaron; 09-12-2009 at 02:45 AM.
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

Weren't these drawn by Publius, who also did some excellent Nova Class deckplans?

Quote Originally Posted by Renny View Post
    Weren't these drawn by Publius, who also did some excellent Nova Class deckplans?
    I dunno. Publius? *shouts* PUBLIUS!

Aha! Yes they are! I just visited Publius' site and there they are...I'll take 'em down immediately and redirect to him!

Thanks, guys.