Thread: How did we miss this!

How did we miss this!

Ok over 10+ years I have come to rely on this sight for most of my Sci Fi news now tonight I see an add on TV for a new V which premires in one WEEK!!!! and I have watched 9 minite sneak peek on line, excuse my french but what the %&*^&*^&&*&*.

V was and still is my favorite show, not above Trek (its in its own world), but its sharing the same bed mind you. what I cam find out so far is a new cast of charaters, new designed mother ship, and a new name for their leader, Anna. any one else with more info?
    Its me Eric R.

TV guide had a little teaser piece about it: mostly characters and bits o plot.
    I don't know too much about it, but I am a little bit skeptical about network attempts at Sci-fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    TV guide had a little teaser piece about it: mostly characters and bits o plot.
    I don't know too much about it, but I am a little bit skeptical about network attempts at Sci-fi.
    I dunno; the original V was a network attempt at sci-fi. Compared to what Sy-Fy or whatever their flippin' name is this week, I'd say thats pretty durn good.
    Crimson Hand Gamers...why have your own site when there's Facebook?

Apparently the original V was intended as a show about a wholly terrestrial fascistic world government.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

yes the original was based on a Facist takeover akin to Germany 1933. and the fact that there will be 13 episodes in the first season shows a commiitment to qualty over mass and delays in production related to that fact signals Good, lets not foget that ABC made Lost and thre creative team was behind 4400. I am abbsolutly Jazzed about this.
    Its me Eric R.

Anyone else watch it last night?

I thought it good. I wasn't very old when the original was on, but I remember the general story. Even knowing this, I liked it.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."