Thread: Recruiting for Face-to-Face Star Trek Campaign (London, England)

Recruiting for Face-to-Face Star Trek Campaign (London, England)

With the start of a new decade, the start of a new campaign – one I've been planning to run for at least eighteen months, with the time finally right to begin. The campaign follows the adventures of the USS Eudoxus, a Constitution-Class starship patrolling the borders of the Federation in 2370, and uses Last Unicorn's ICON rules system. The players portray the command crew of the starship, enjoying an action/adventure thrill ride.

The campaign begins on January 9th, and will be run on alternate Saturdays starting at around noon out of a pub in Isleworth, West London – there are plentiful transport links, local free parking, and the pub in question is quiet, welcoming and serves excellent food. We're a fairly long-standing group that is seeking to bring in some fresh blood – all are welcome. The primary goal of all our games is to have a good time – if you're hoping to have fun, then you'll fit in just fine.

The campaign's wiki is located at: http://eudoxus.wikidot.com/

If you are interested, please get in touch at Methuslah1@yahoo.co.uk

Richard

cor. If only I was in London.

I'm not far mind, only a couple of hours away, but thats a bit far for a gaming group...
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)