Thread: Character Generator

Character Generator

I wish one existed that took the errata into account and supported both Pick and Random generation methods. If I could program, I'd probably build the thing myself, but alas, I can't.

The character generator I've got on my site doesn't support Pick method of chargen, and it doesn't take the errata into account. Worse, I have no idea how to contact the original programmer.

Does anybody have such a critter for me to post on my site (and, more importantly, use for my own characters)? Would anybody be willing to code such a critter for me if I provided a place to host it and a list of specs?
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
    The character generator I've got on my site doesn't support Pick method of chargen,
    Hey, you don't have to keep the scores rolled, you can manually type in the numbers if you wan to use the pick method.

That is, by no means, my only issue with that program. Not even one of the big ones, to be honest.

Maybe HeroLab?

I don't particularly care for it either, but it was the only generator for CODA Star Trek that I knew of.

For our campaigns here, we generally use an Excel spreadsheet with some calculations figured in so when you enter a score, it calculates the modifiers, taking into account bonuses, etc. Its not quite as handy as a generator, but its certainly helpful.

And I would be delighted to take a look at it and host it on my support site....