Thread: Star Trek Microlite

Star Trek Microlite

http://69.51.142.222/trek/

Found this last summer thanks to a link on the web, I haven't tried it out yet but I thought I should share here!
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")

I believe Slortar is on the board here, this is his work and I am now running a pbp game using most of these rules!

Thanks if you peek here!
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")

WNMHGB is a good little system, though it's not necessarily to my taste. I have no trouble pushing people towards it if they want a rules-light system, though; it's probably the best lite system I've seen for Trek gaming.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
    WNMHGB is a good little system, though it's not necessarily to my taste. I have no trouble pushing people towards it if they want a rules-light system, though; it's probably the best lite system I've seen for Trek gaming.
    PG,

Yes I agree, some of the stuff I am tweaking but just because I am not playing to the comedy campiness of it all. I am still looking at the ship combat system and might need to port Coda's system in...just to open the door for more ships from the early era.

I really do like the microlite idea and look forward to telling this story.