Thread: Origins 2010

Origins 2010

I don't know if anyone else here on the forums is making the trip to Ohio this summer and Origins 2010, but if last year's buzz holds true there should be a fair amount of Star Trek RPing going on.

I myself will be running two Coda Trek games. Hope to see you there!
    Crimson Hand Gamers...why have your own site when there's Facebook?

I'm doing my best to not miss it again this year.Crossing my fingers & doing a lot of praying that bills & van repairs don't interferre this year.

Would love to go, but only made GenCon last year on the charity of an old friend who wanted to see me for the first time in twenty years. Doubt I'll make any cons in 2010, even the local ones.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Well, this year's convention didn't go as well as I'd hoped. My exclusive Trek session for our fellow club Amorphous Blob Games on wednesday was chaotic but fun; unfortunately we ran out of time before we could finish. And the Saturday night game only had two players show up and I was okay with them seeking out a more well-stocked gaming session (and to be honest I needed the rest).

It was nice to chat however briefly face-to-face with a forum member (hey, WarriorKnight). And I got to play Coda Trek w00t! If you get to go to Origins, I highly recommend the Coda Trek adventure series Star Trek: Avalon. I reprised my role as the mantis-like junior helmsbug of the Ambassador-class Avalon. This is the second year for this series and I hope they continue for many years to come.

I also made use of the convention floor to pimp the Coda Trek system, this site and Patrick Goodman's site. Hopefully the traffic flow will increase and our community will grow.

Live long and prosper.
    Crimson Hand Gamers...why have your own site when there's Facebook?

Hi K.G. it was good to meet you iW person.Shame we didn't get to play the saturday game. Hopefully next year.

Hi K.G. it was good to meet you iW person.Shame we didn't get to play the saturday game. Hopefully next year.