Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So, who is playing this game ?

I've started playing like it for the most part. Do we have a TrekRPG Fleet?

We should do. Need a minimum of five players to form a fleet though.

i just playing the demo but i'm not sure to buy this game. I found the demo fun but not very attractive.

4 characters at LC 9 working at getting one to Commander I hate the Crystaline entity 4 hours yesterday trying to kill it Although the recent update has fixed the game somewhat and added achievements turns out they've been listening to their players.

Quote Originally Posted by somaticon View Post
    4 characters at LC 9 working at getting one to Commander I hate the Crystaline entity 4 hours yesterday trying to kill it Although the recent update has fixed the game somewhat and added achievements turns out they've been listening to their players.
    The CE is very tough to kill simply because everyone needs to know what they are doing. It invovles doing what on the STO forums is called "kiting", basically everyone flying in one direction around the CE with the shards following them but never catching up.

And you need a lot of players as well... Seems to me it's no use trying it below 20 people (at least at the level I last tried it, which must have been late LCdr - early Cdr). Not my favourite memory (it's fun to have a tough ennemy to beat, it's annoying when it keeps popping up to 100% in 10 seconds after you spent the last hour slowly pounding it to 33%).

It's been some weeks I have not been able to play much... Need to come back to the game to see what the new updates offer.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Wait till you reach Rear Admiral and get the Borg missions. I spent a good five minutes trying to take down a cube and got it to just 99% before it took me out.

In Klingon space no one will help you in Romulan space your coming down with help and advice. Still playing have become addicted.

Smile

just ticked over commander level myself and am fiddling with my nova class sicence vessel...having fun
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Just made it Captain

My main is lvl 45 with a few low level alts.

I'm playing as well Currently LC8

I'm playing too - just started a week ago, currently L5. Can't wait to start a Klingon!

Okay, I finally turned to the dark side...and loving it.

I actually got it for my son, but I'm sneaking onto the computer every chance I get. I'm currently Lt 9, about 500 points of LtCmdr (can't wait to get a better ship!! Looking forward to that refit Connie! )

If anyone happens to spot "Declin", commanding the USS Indefatigable, that's me (I'm planning on keeping the ship name...maybe my next one will be the Indefatigable-A)

Seeya round the galaxy...
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

Just started a few weeks ago, I like it. Currently almost LtCmdr. I'm curious what the new ship will hold