Thread: Hi I am New And Not A Bot!

Hi I am New And Not A Bot!

Greetings! My boyfriend just got me involved in his RPG group... Last Uniform Games Star Trek RPG.

We're playing a TOS crew right now and I'm having a blast. Played D&D since 1994, right up to the latest version... This "ICON SYSTEM" takes some getting used to but it's fun once you get the hang of it.

Anyway, My name is Damia, I work in the Electronics Industry and I have many other hobbies.

So... uh... let the bizzaro-strange slightly illegal greeting rituals begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Damia_Raven View Post
    So... uh... let the bizzaro-strange slightly illegal greeting rituals begin.
    Okay...... "Bizarro-strange" I can understand, but the "slightly illegal" has me a bit mystified.

If that's your impression of gamers at large....

...what must your group be like!?!

After quickly skimming some threads here I see we're not that "far out" after all.

I see other groups do universe crossover stories as well...

Welcome to the Trek Net RPG Forums Damia Raven, you may find we're not all weirdos around here.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Welcome to the Trek Net RPG Forums Damia Raven, you may find we're not all weirdos around here.
    That would be... disappointing.

I'll write up a summary of our game/setting this afternoon and post it. Which one of these many forums should I post it in?

Here in General Chat or the Gaming Hub, ICON based games like your could also end up being posted in the ICON section like Owen Oulton's "Cretok Nor" game.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

welcome on board But a bit disappointed that you didn't managed to pass the clairvoyance test with knowing what random letters should have been if the image wasn't missing.

Well, weird and bizarre is... relative

If the summary is more setting than rule system based, then the "Narrator's Ready Room" or "Star Trek Chat" would probably be a good fit.

The funniest thing about this thread is the number of times I've seen a bot say "I'm not a bot!" before saying

Click here to see my webcam!!

But anyway, welcome to the show that never ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    The funniest thing about this thread is the number of times I've seen a bot say "I'm not a bot!" before saying

Click here to see my webcam!!

But anyway, welcome to the show that never ends.

I don't know who said what but I don't do that cam-whore stuff any--- what?

Kidding. I ran a forum for a number of years. One day membership spiked from 1500 members to 30,000. All bots. Totally destroyed the forum in a matter of hours. Stuff like that just pisses me off. I joke around about it but I was quite pissed at the time.

Welcome on board, Damia_Raven.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

A little late, but welcome to the re-education center!
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig

Welocme aboard!

Hello and welcome , I think you are robot bend on taking over the world ? Is there anything i can do to help ? My evil over lord master