Thread: A Challenge !!

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Talking A Challenge !!

Doesn't that sound so very Klingon ?

Here's my challenge: Someone, and I don't know who but they are but they are to be commended; posted a set of game-stats for the rest of the TOS crew not featured in the NG.

And someone may have already done what I'm about to ask, so I'm sorry if this becomes a redundant post, but, well...

How about the same thing for the rest of the lead characters from the other shows: TNG, DS9, and Voyager ?

Admittedly, I'm most interested in Voyager characters. But, I'd like to see what they'd all look like in CODA terms. Especially Data (and given the fact that Artilects is out there, that shouldn't be too hard).

Could I do it myself ? Maybe ? Do I think there are people here who can do it a lot better than I ? Definitely !

So... what say you ? (I know, LOTR line !) Anyone here up to the challenge ?

Some of the DS9 characters were done in "DS9 Characters, Coda-fied".
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by FASAGrrl View Post
    Someone, and I don't know who but they are but they are to be commended; posted a set of game-stats for the rest of the TOS crew not featured in the NG.
    That was me!

I originally posted the stats for Sulu, Scotty, Chekov, and Uhura in this thread here, then Patrick Goodman posted them as PDF on his website under Narrator's Guide Resources right here.

With the help of Fan Supplement ’Artilects' by Scott Rhymer, I’m currently working on stats for Voyager's EMH, Lieutenant Commander Data and Counselor Troi.

They may take some time to work out but when I’m done, I’ll definitely post them in the topic mentioned above.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Tos

Calastir, I loved your TOS crew stats, and have used them as a basis for converting our FASA characters to CODA ! That's a job wonderfully well-done !

And I cannot wait to see what you do with Data. He is one of my all-time favorite characters ! Artilects is, in my opinion, one of the best-written supplements for the CODA system, and it really makes Androids & Holograms playable.

I'm reading through those DS9 stats now, and they look very well-done !