Thread: Current projects...

Current projects...

Well, I was working on 5-view drawings of the Chandley-class Frigate the other day (I'm doing a conversion kit for the Polar Lights 1/1000 Refit model for MMI. Shhhh!) and decide to upgrade the Doomsday section of my Gaming Miscellany. I'm doing conversions of all the characters to ICON, and have done a conversion of the ship stats I figured to give it the full treatment. I'm having a lot of fun with it, but it's going to be a looooong process. After that, I may do the same for some of the other FASA adventures. Of course, you'd still need a copy of the original adventure to play it as written, but it should also be a resource for GMs to run their own adventures. Too bad that Major Racal's site with all the FASA PDFs went down last year. Luckily, I was able to get PDFs of everything, since now that I'm in a nursing home I've had to severely cull my library. I've kept all my ICON books and the bulk of my Treknology stuff as well as a few other 1 or 2-book RPGs (Serenity, Red Dwarf, TFT, et cetera). Thank God for my DSL, or I'd go crazy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

1/1000 Chandley that is going to be nice I noticed that ventral view dosen't seem to match up with what is shown in the elevation and front view. It looks more like the miniature than what you are showing here. Its all nice work though, keep it up.
    Live Long and Prosper Technically
    Bernard Guignard
    Project Manager TreknoGraphx
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/trekno...yguid=89237652