Thread: EVA-suit trained

EVA-suit trained

Am I crazy, or isn't there a rule in the CODA system for EVA-suit trained, which negates the -2 penalty suffered by those wearing an EVA suit?

If there is no such ruling, then I have a new trait that will go into the upcoming BTFF release.

Please let me know if I am right in my thinking that I saw this before, and where it might be.

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    Am I crazy, or isn't there a rule in the CODA system for EVA-suit trained, which negates the -2 penalty suffered by those wearing an EVA suit?

If there is no such ruling, then I have a new trait that will go into the upcoming BTFF release.

Please let me know if I am right in my thinking that I saw this before, and where it might be.
    Suit Trained is on page 138 of the Player's Guide.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Thanks Patrick!

I thought it was an Edge. Just couldn't see past my nose.

I have not heard back from you on the e-mail I sent. Send me a reply when you get the opportunity.

Thanks

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    I have not heard back from you on the e-mail I sent. Send me a reply when you get the opportunity.
    Life's been interesting here, in the "Chinese curse" sense of the word. I liked the attachment you sent, though; I think that'll do nicely. I'll get back to you on the rest of it when I get the chance.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support