Thread: Print-friendly Character sheet for ICON

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Smile Print-friendly Character sheet for ICON

IMO the sheet offered by TDK is a lot better than mine. Simple, and to the point. I decided to go ahead and update the one I posted. Or, rather, have Bess do it (she's the one with the Open Office software, after all.

That way, like Owen said. There's a choice. But, I think I'll be using The King's !

ICON-TrekCharSheet.pdf

We added more blanks for Tours of Duty, made the skill sections blank so you can write in whatever you need to, and expanded the Psionics section. I also wanted a blank on the skills & Psionics part of the sheet to write in the score for the pertinent attribute for each skill so that you can put all your dice rolls together at a glance.
    Last edited by Fugazi Grrl; 07-30-2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Updated attachment

Looks pretty good.

If there be any constructive criticsism towards any future updates... May I suggest multiple tour of duty fields for advanced characters, and perhaps leave the skill page blank as many characters may possess multiple specialities and beyond the core rulebook there are additional skills available...

Its also worth noting that there are also additional psionic skills too in things like the Players guide, Time Travel and vulcan sourcebooks...

But for a decent clear and coincise sheet supporting the core books aloe with some aditional room in there, thats rockin'. Nice.
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Chris Huth also sent me one, and I'll get them up ASAP. Now you'll have a choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gurden View Post
    Looks pretty good. If there be any constructive criticsism towards any future updates...
    Well, Dan, I'll tel you; I love your ideas and I'll definitely work on them. Actually, I like the ideas of leaving the skills blank because, let's take my infamous Baxala Sodi character for example - she would have skills in three different martial arts: Mok'bara, Capoeira, and Muay Thai. I've been looking at the sheet and wondering if I could fit in her skills in those three arts as I designed the sheet.

Tours of Duty - I fit what I could on one side based on the core books. I'm trying to keep the sheet down to 2 pages that can be printed on one piece of paper. Would dividing the box I made for tours of duty into smaller boxes work ? Or would that not leave enough room for info ?

Please feel free to offer all the suggestions you feel the sheet might need. That helps me to work on it and get the best print-friendly sheet I can work up.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton View Post
    Chris Huth also sent me one, and I'll get them up ASAP. Now you'll have a choice!
    FASAGrrl, check your PMs!
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King View Post
    FASAGrrl, check your PMs!

I love that sheet ! That's what I was talking about !

Totally print friendly. One side of the page, and very sweet on the conservation of ink.

Long Live the King !!!

Aw, thanks

If anyone else wants a copy before Owen is able to update MI, PM or email me.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Just got the updated version and will get it ULed ASAP.

Chris Huth's updated sheet is up. Same sheet, smaller file size.

And if anyone's wondering, the little insignia came from this Trek dingbats typeface. I've been collecting trekbats for a while now and it's the sleekest one I've found.