Thread: Unofficial First Age Sourcebook

Unofficial First Age Sourcebook

Yeah, I know. It's been a while. Terrible of me, I know. But I haven't forgotten. The past couple of years required me to be very . . . mobile, so I haven't really had a chance to sit down with the 1st Age SB and do what I really need to with it. I've also been stymied with regards to a couple of chapters, namely the one about Maiar and the details of the EPIC action system.

Now that I have time, I can revisit this and go forward with it. Having had a little distance from it, I can see that all I have to complete are orders and the EPIC action system. I still want to use the material I came up with for wondrous items, Maiar, and luminaries. But my priority is completing the material needed to play with the stuff I have so far.

Needless to say, I'm not around these boards much, so if you want to reach me, send an email to rvcbard[at]gmail[dot]com.

Great to hear you're back in action (more or less)! You've been doing a wonderful job with the sourcebook so far and I know I'm looking forward to seeing more.

*Claps his hands* Yea!

If you ever need help

If you want an opinion or a little help in synthesizing the material I am willing also I have the adobe products (#2 suite of products). I will say that I am a great researcher and can give a balanced opinion if you are looking for feedback. Glad to see you haven't dropped off ... I know I have for a long time. But after seeing Celegorm's work I have renewed my commitment to working on my stuff as well.
    the roads goes ever on..... so buy a volvo!

"don't tell the elf"-Gimili at the Hornburg LOTR TTT

What about second breakfast?- Pippin, LOTR FOTR

"My precious"- my treo 700 phone/PDA

A little help with the layout would be grand. I have all the material. I just need to write it out.
    Men are weak.
    Elrond for President!
    Vote Peredhel!