Thread: where can i play LOTR RPG online

where can i play LOTR RPG online

Hi i study in Germany and i would like to find out where can i play lotr online/web/forum (im have all sourcebooks but i dont know any other fans of Lotr Coda in my City) Please help me. Thanx in forward

Tomcat has (or had, not sure of the status) a PbP game running here

http://rpg.avioc.org/boards/

if you scroll down a little ways, you'll come across two chronicles.

I currently have two LotR games going - Chronicles of the North and What Once Was... but one is in hiatus at the moment, and the other is moving slowly. This is not for any other reason than all my players are in my Star Trek and Star Wars games, too, and we/I am really in a SciFi mindset. My head works in genres. I have a hard time generating ideas for sword and sorcery when I am thinking about blasters and starships.

Anyway, come over to my site and join and keep an eye out. The games never die over on my site... nor do they fade away... they just revolve. "Chronicles" has been in progress since 2003 just to give a little credence to the above. I state all of this becauce as a player (and a GM), I have found and joined so many PbP's that just stop for one reason or another and it can be deflating. Bottom line is, CODA Lord of the Rings is alive and well on my boards!

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

so wait is there one i could join right now or would i have to wait for a bit? And if i can join how?

Ok thanx ill join as soon as posiblle