Thread: Hawaii 50 redux

Hawaii 50 redux

Just watched an episode of the new Hawaii 50. I loved the original, and this one is just as good. Grace Park in a bikini doesn't hurt, either.

I've seen the whole season so far and I have enjoyed the re-image very much.
    "For to win 100 victories in 100 battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." Sun Tzu - The Art of War

So far I like what I have seen.

I've been watching too. This is a good show and I'll keep watching, but for me there will only ever be one McGarrett--Jack Lord.

Last Christmas I received season one of the original H:50 and have collected up to season three thus far myself. Although over forty years old it's still a great show! (Wow, can you believe this show is that old? Airing first in 1968 it's forty-two!)
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    It's a very different feel than the original 5-0 and I have to admit I was skeptical going into the pilot episode. After the second episode, I was hooked. Thank goodness for my DVR, so I don't have to miss this or Castle.

And Ms. Park needs a little meat on her bones; she looks unhealthy...
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Tyger View Post

And Ms. Park needs a little meat on her bones; she looks unhealthy...
    She is reasonably attractive, but I agree that she is too thin. McGarrett's new squeeze on the other hand is much more like it.
    "For to win 100 victories in 100 battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Welcome all, after another long hiatus. I've watched the show from the pilot, and although I am to young to remember the original, I like how certain episodes continue multi-episode arcs, reminding us that there world is continuous and their acts have consequences.

Oh, also anyone else see the Chairman for Iron Chef America?
    If so, you might find this an interesting read that is related to that arc.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Yep I saw him and knew it was him. Love the show BTW
    Its me Eric R.