I'm looking for a couple of players in London to add to an established group; we're about to start a new, epic-scale Star Trek campaign, and more players would be most welcome. (At present, there are five of us in total; I'm hoping to get this up to seven.)

What is the Campaign?
The campaign revolves around the U.S.S. Dauntless, a Galaxy-class starship operating around the beginning of the 'Next Generation' timeframe. The campaign is designed to have an epic scope, ranging across the 'Star Trek' setting, Sessions will include huge space battles, covert infiltration, deep-space exploration, diplomatic negotiations, political intrigue, and much more besides...

Who do the Players play?
We're doing a 'troupe' style campaign, so each player will run at least two characters. One is to be a member of the 'Senior Staff' – Captain, Chief Medical Officer, etc., while another will be a 'Lower Decks' style character – Security Guard, Field Medic, Relief Helmsman, etc. (I said at least – if you have three ideas, bring in three characters!) Only one will be played at once, but this should provide for some interesting role-playing opportunities, as well as telling many different kinds of stories.

What is the Rules System?
Using the old FASA rules system, but with some minor modifications to the character creation rules, as well as some house rules. Don't worry if you've never used the system before, it's very easy to pick up.

Where and When!
The campaign is to start on 9th January, 2011, and will be run on alternate Sundays starting at around noon. We play in a great pub in West London which is a perfect location for gaming – we've been playing there a while now. There are several decent transport links and a large free car park within very easy walking distance.

I Want to Know More!
Well, we have a campaign wiki at 'http://stdestiny.wikidot.com/', or if you have any questions – or want 'in' – please get in touch with me at methuslah1@yahoo.co.uk

Richard Tongue