Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boomers and merchant Captains

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    Ooohhhhh... so it is almost here ?

I can't wait to get a look at what you've done with the Merchant Supplement.

Its done
    Hopefully there is something useful for everyone in it. My gaming group helped playtest many of the packages and have decided to create their own freighter crew.

As a bonus here are two extra ships

And yes two of the classes allow you to create your own Firefly crew or Han Solo XD
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Tractor beams are not designed for sling shotting Asteroids!! "What other use is there then?" T'Pak klingon/ vulcan hybrids response to fighting in an asteriod field.

Nice job.

Really liked what I read.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    Such great work !! I love it. And it will add a whole new dimension to CODA roleplaying as a merchant, or free-trader character.

A wonderful job, very well done !

Glad you guys liked it. I just realized that it could probably be used to make Maquis as well.
    Tractor beams are not designed for sling shotting Asteroids!! "What other use is there then?" T'Pak klingon/ vulcan hybrids response to fighting in an asteriod field.

I was thinking in Icon/LUG and FASA your character has their academy training as part of their background. I think I might introduce this into our games and see how it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by somaticon View Post
    I was thinking in Icon/LUG and FASA your character has their academy training as part of their background. I think I might introduce this into our games and see how it plays out.
    Yes, and a few of us have played around with a system for that in CODA as well. One of the early issues of "Beyond the Final Frontier" (I think issue #2) has an article on this from Doug Burke, and I posted a simple PDF as well on here (under the thread "Character Backstory".
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).

I just looked, it's on the second page of these threads. The title is "Building the "Starship History" for PCs" and the BtFF issue was 1.7.
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).

Cool I'll check it out.