Thread: Round-by-round play-by-play. . .

Round-by-round play-by-play. . .

If any of you documented every round and every detail of a starfleet battle from the Coda system, I'd like to see them.
    "These are the voyages of the starship Bretagne. Its standing orders: To maintain off-world peace; to expand science and test out new innovations; to boldly go where all men have gone before."

http://www.realroleplaying.com/rmsmf...topic=5184.200

Fight we had in the first episode of our online game. Actually starts a few posts later than this, but this entry point gives you the intro to things, too.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Thumbs up

Thanks, this is a fun read.
    "These are the voyages of the starship Bretagne. Its standing orders: To maintain off-world peace; to expand science and test out new innovations; to boldly go where all men have gone before."

Glad you're enjoying it. Sea Tyger is giving us some good Trek to play around in. Go back to the very beginning, if you like, to the prologue for Ep 1.1 and just follow along with the rest of the episodes. We try to have a good time.

Oh, and for an idea on some of the characters' appearances, somewhere in the OOC thread is a cast list. Enjoy.

EDIT: Found it. Here's the cast listing for Star Trek: The Last Anton. You'll need to scroll down to reply 444, but this is pretty close.
    Last edited by PGoodman13; 01-08-2011 at 12:21 PM.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    Interesting cast list. Jeremy Brett - the man who was born to play Sherlock Holmes !!

OK - just for fun here's ours - http://starbase-magellan.wikidot.com/uss-legacy

That's the USS Legacy's crew roster. The site is for our play-by-email version of our game, and not all of the characters on the site are in our CODA game. But, the Legacy's senior staff is.

Now... I'm going to have to go through and read some of your adventures !

----------------
    Now playing: Taylor Swift - Today Was A Fairytale
    via FoxyTunes

You are welcome to scan through how I run space combat in my forum-based game. Just follow the link below to my site and any thread that has 'Round' in its title will be a round of combat.

http://rpg.avioc.org/boards/index.php/board,24.0.html

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
    http://www.realroleplaying.com/rmsmf...topic=5184.200

Fight we had in the first episode of our online game. Actually starts a few posts later than this, but this entry point gives you the intro to things, too.

I've been really enjoying how well everything is laid out and presented, Patrick (and others). Real Roleplaying seems like a great site for hosting a game (though they spelled Decipher incorrectly).

Thanks for sharing it with us! It's helping me out as I prepare for our next session (in which I'm leaning towards doing some starship combat!)
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).

Quote Originally Posted by Fugazi Grrl View Post
    OK - just for fun here's ours - http://starbase-magellan.wikidot.com/uss-legacy

That's the USS Legacy's crew roster. The site is for our play-by-email version of our game, and not all of the characters on the site are in our CODA game. But, the Legacy's senior staff is.

Now... I'm going to have to go through and read some of your adventures !
    Lots of fun! Somebody's got some serious Photoshop skills!
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    That would be Katherine or Bess depending on who's pics you're looking at. They both have a lot of talent with using the photoshop and GIMP programs. Bessie uses GIMP, and makes most of the pics for my characters like Captain Northcote, Baxala Sodi, and Omega the Android.