Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rigelians for Coda

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King View Post
    I don't know, I kind of like being able to see the ragged edges.
    I agree. It gives Trek a "real" feeling. 25 different species of Rigellian/Rigelian ? Why not. If there's enough planets in the system to support that wide a variety of life, then it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugazi Grrl View Post
    Sure, that sounds like a lot of fun. If it's for CODA I can work on it easily (I've learned the system well enough to feel comfortable working with it). And I think the Animated Series needs a bit more input.

I actually have a write up on the Phylosians I did as a collaboration with a friend.

Here is what I got. These are also "Bare Bones" stats( When it comes to a manuscript writting you are a much better writter than I):

• Aurelian

• Cygnian(FASA)

• Kaferian

• Nasat(Em-3 Green's species)

• Gnalish (Reptilians-Sord's species)

• Skorr

• Vendorian
    Last edited by skree; 01-21-2011 at 06:06 PM.
    Hodor !

AURELIAN

Species Adjustments: +1 Agility, +1 Intellect, -1 Vitality
    Species Abilities:
    • Racial Ability:Flying*

• Racial Ability: Skill Focus(Keen Eyesight)

• Talons add +1 damage to HTH

• Pacifist

Aurelians are roughly humanoid in shape, with bird like features. They have large wings that provide flight. Aurelians make their homes in the high peaks of their planet's mountain ranges. Aurelians are excellent stone crafters, thier natural, flowing architecture is known across the Federation.

Aurelians are noted historians and mathmaticians. As of 2269 the Aurelian Academy of Science is examing the Guardian of Forever on the Time Planet.

Aurelia is the second planet of three planets of the XI Herculis system, a giant red star. It has a slightly lower gravity than Earth (0.7 G), allowing the Aurelians true flight there and on worlds with similar light gravities.

The Aurelians became members of the UFP in 2244. The Aurelians also claim the third palnet in their system as theirs. This planet is a ringed gas giant with 12 moons, two of which provides mineral ores the Aurelians use in their industry.

*On worlds of 0.7 G or less the Aurelians have the ability to fly. On worlds up to 1.1 G they may glide for some distance. This ability varies with atmospheric conditions.

Example Name: Aleek-Om

More to come
    Hodor !

SKORR

Species Adjustments: +1 Agility, +1 Vitality
    Species Abilities:
    • Flying

• Skill Focus: Keen Eyesight

• Bold

• Talons add +1 to HTH

Very "Bare Bones"
    Hodor !

I've attached two write-ups I did: FASA's Cygnians, & Joridians.

Let me know what you think, and how they jibe with your work.

And feel free to post any bare-bones stuff, or PM the stats to me and I'll work a write-up around them.

Edit: I felt I should post a minor content warning. In the Cygnian write-up the Cygnian girl is topless, but it's not flaming full on nudity. Just a bit of nipple. It seemed to work well for their culture, from what I got out of the FASA material. But, just in case anyone has a problem with that, I just wanted to let you know.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Fugazi Grrl; 02-02-2011 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Content Warning

I reviewed the Cygians and Joridians ...Love them !
    Hodor !

Oh, thank you - I did those up since we already have a Cygnian and a Joridian PC when we switched over from FASA to CODA. They were pretty easy, even though I had to assume a few things to fill in some holes.

Kaferian
    Species Adjustments: +1 Agility, +1 Strength, + 1 Vitality
    Species Abilities: Ambidextrous, Keen Smell, Natural Armor (chitin) absorbs 2 points of damage.

Nasat
    Species adjustments: -1 Strength, -1 Vitality, +2 Agility
    Species abilities: Ambidestrous 4, Pacifist 2

Gnalish
    Species adjustments: +2 Strength, +2 Vitality, -1 Agility
    Species abilities: Natural Armour (scaly hide) absorbs 1 point of damage
    Hodor !

Thats some impressive work there people.
    Tractor beams are not designed for sling shotting Asteroids!! "What other use is there then?" T'Pak klingon/ vulcan hybrids response to fighting in an asteriod field.

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Vendorian

Species Adjustments: none*
    Species Abilities:
    Mimic- Vendorians can mimic anything they touch, within limits. The creature or object must have a similar size and mass as the Vendorian. The longer the Vendorian remains in that particular form the more characteristics of that form they assume. This is especially true when it assumes a humanoid form. In these instances the Vendorian absorbs memories and personality traits of the individual they touch. The Vendorian requires a Willpower reaction test TN 15 (this maybe extended) and a Stamina reaction test TN 10 to maintain the form per day. For each day the Vendorian remains in humanoid form a +1 is added to the Willpower reaction test.

Nerve Pinch-same as Vulcan (see PG p.49)

*Note: When generating a Vendorian NPC, the NPC's Attributes and Reactions are assumed to be the same as Human. Also the Ht and Wt of an Vendorian is assumed to be the same as a Human.

Favored Profession Rouge or Doctor
    Hodor !

I'm going to start working on some of these write-ups today, and should have them finished by the weekend.

Query - should we continue posting them in this thread, or are we wandering too far off the topic of Rigellians ? We could start up a new thread about TOS or TAS aliens ?

I think we should post in a different thread
    Hodor !

Or you could continue using the thread as is maybe theres a way to change the name of the thread?
    Tractor beams are not designed for sling shotting Asteroids!! "What other use is there then?" T'Pak klingon/ vulcan hybrids response to fighting in an asteriod field.

Pft, just repost in a new thread.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

@Fugazi Grrl

Query: Are you doing any stats/writeup on the:

Dramians (TAS episode Albatross)
    Pandronians (TAS episode Bem)
    The Vedala (TAS episode Jihad)
    Aquans (TAS episode Ambergris Element)
    Hodor !