Thread: Fields of Battle

Fields of Battle

I'm going to guess that someone contacted the author of Fields of Battle to see if he would make the content available to the public.

The reason I was wondering is that it has been listed as part of the author publications on Wiki. I guess I was hoping that he would have been willing to let it go out since the system is defunct and is no doubt proud of his work.

After almost a three year hiatus my LOTR group is restarting and I was hoping to have some more variations for their characters. Now that I have two kids life has really kicked in and limited my time to tinker with the system.

I hope so. It proposes to be a very interesting read.

Any update by chance?
    USS INDEPENDENCE

"FREEDOM'S FLAGSHIP"

That would be amazing! I've searched all around the Internet for a pdf of Fields of Battle but found nothing...

I was hoping for Play of Song and Shadow since the Rogue and Minstrel are pretty useless as is.

I've got it

Hallo.
    If anyone is still interested, I have found a Fields of battle file, 2 years ago, by scouring the internet, and by luck it would seem.
    If the link for some reason don't work, the send me and email on e.s.preussler@gmail.com

On another note, I have worked on the elite orders, within and others, as well, and I would be happy to share them if anyone wishes, as well as working on the system still, even though it would appear that, its time is long gone, except that I don't look at it that way
    Attached Files Attached Files

CODA Lord of the Rings is not dead for me either, as well as Trek. I can say my current M-E game I am running is the TOR system, but Decipher is still very much a part of my gaming.

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Quote Originally Posted by Eiweing View Post
    Hallo.
    If anyone is still interested, I have found a Fields of battle file, 2 years ago, by scouring the internet, and by luck it would seem.
    If the link for some reason don't work, the send me and email on e.s.preussler@gmail.com

On another note, I have worked on the elite orders, within and others, as well, and I would be happy to share them if anyone wishes, as well as working on the system still, even though it would appear that, its time is long gone, except that I don't look at it that way

Thanks for sharing, this is indeed very interesting.

What did you do on the elite orders? I have a couple of active going campaigns on LOTR, one set three years after the events of the Hobbit, starting in the Lonely Mountain, and another one set 300 years before.