Thread: Scheduling games?

Scheduling games?

How do you schedule your games. Do you meet the same time every week/month/whenever or do you schedule each session individually?

My group generally meets once a month on a Sunday. Since one player is out of town and another is an officer in the Reserves, we have to schedule each session individually. We meet at the officer's house and his wife generally cooks us dinner. Me normally meet for about 6 hours from 2-8.

How do you guys do it?

I try to play weekly, but that's hard to do in practice.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

It used to be every Monday night... 7+ years ago, and when we lived in Florida. My wife was on the condominium association and so we had easy access to the club room. So, it was easy to gather and easy to maintain.

Nowadays, it is daily or as I have the time, because all of my games are now forum-based Play-by_Post.

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Every other saturday, when it comes up in the rotation for group #1, every other sunday when it comes up in the rotation with group #3. No Trek in group #2.
    Crimson Hand Gamers...why have your own site when there's Facebook?

Are we talking trek scheduling, or scheduling for any game?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry