Thread: Lebethron Staff

Lebethron Staff

Hi everyone!

My group is about to take up a campaign which we had actually finished two years ago. Originally, we used Decipher's LotR RPG, but for the follow-up we're going to use Ambarquenta (which you can check out at https://sites.google.com/site/ambarquenta/)

My players loved their Decipher characters, so we decided to continue this otherwise completed campaign. One of the characters, and here comes my question, has a lebethron staff which is imbued with the virtue of the "Finding and Returning" spell AND which "finds" its way back to its owner within 2d6 days if ever he should lose it somehow.
    To convert some other statistics of the staff to Ambarquenta, I'd need to find its original description - but I simply can't remember in which book it was, and I haven't found it skimming through the books.

Does anybody know in which of the published books the lebethron staff is described?

Grateful for any hints,
    Olorwe

The only thing that I've been able to find that's of even relatively similar is a White Mountain staff, found on the last page (96) of Fell Beasts. I haven't been able to find anything with that name though, sorry.

That's exactly the reference I've been looking for! Thank you so much!
    Obviously, I decided to rename this type of item - and hence overlooked the "White Mountain Staves" in FBWM.

Thanks again,
    Olorwe

Glad I posted then, I almost didn't since, as you mentioned, the name was different. I thought the staves was what you were asking about so I thought, why not?