Thread: Khan?

Question Khan?

I did a search for Coda stats on this character, but coming up short here. I'm planning to do a Mirror Universe version of Space Seed.
    "These are the voyages of the starship Bretagne. Its standing orders: To maintain off-world peace; to expand science and test out new innovations; to boldly go where all men have gone before."

Arrow

Very interesting! I don't know about any Coda stats for Khan or augments either, but here's another thread with some handy tips and a link to his ICON stats which you could try to convert:
    http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread.php?t=14463

Here's a direct link to my "genetic supermen" writeup, which I really need to revisit one of these days when I'm not on a deadline.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    PG - I love your Genetic Supermen write-up, it's a really good one. I've actually done one of my Alien PDFs using it, but haven't distributed it or sent it to you since it was your work and not mine and I just made it over into a PDF with a pic of Khan in there for fun.

Great work on that piece.

Now if I could find such a good write-up on former Borg Drones (the Seven of Nine type), and Starships commissioned between 2265-2270 and I'd be set.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdre Bob Wesley View Post
    I did a search for Coda stats on this character, but coming up short here. I'm planning to do a Mirror Universe version of Space Seed.
    Is that the one where Khan was a potential savior of mankind, sort of Genetically modified, arse-kicking modern Jesus, defeated he escaped into space and suspended animation?
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

If you want to do a conversion, I have an ICON Khan writeup on Memory: ICON.

http://www.coldnorth.com/memoryicon/personnel/khan.htm

The only write up of Kahn for any of the ST:RPG's was in the FASA Trek & it was only a partial write up (stats & important skills)

I've always wondered about Khan, the Augments, and the MU; In my own personal vison of the MU, the world is basicly the way it is now, only more cut throat and cruel, and even having it's own Eugenics wars (Khan and the Augments were probably created to be ultra-loyal 'Super-Soldiers). But, in the fall out of the war, the one thing that stuck, was how well things went when they weren't fighting each other.

Being the MU, they of course took the wrong (ie more evil) lesson from this: rather than forming a beneificent one world gov't, like you see on the Earth of ST, they have a quick series of wars that ends up forming the Terran Empire (probably had a different name before they went out into space).

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gurden View Post
    Is that the one where Khan was a potential savior of mankind, sort of Genetically modified, arse-kicking modern Jesus, defeated he escaped into space and suspended animation?

That, only more like Mr. Rourke. . .easier to shoop. >.>
    "These are the voyages of the starship Bretagne. Its standing orders: To maintain off-world peace; to expand science and test out new innovations; to boldly go where all men have gone before."

The Mirror Universe Supermen would be a lot creepier in my opinion. Probably like S.M. Sterlings Draka
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"