Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Risus Trek

Quote Originally Posted by ghoyle1 View Post
    Where does that stop, though?
    Hmmm... I'd recommend as many thingies as PCs, plus one (the 'HP/shields' stat) so that everyone gets a Tradely Tool to use.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by IceGiant View Post
    I think your "aha" sparked my own. For some reason I was running under the impression that when the jem'hadar bean over they are at their full 5 dice. Not at whatever dice they were at during the initial space battle. So I was thinking that Sisko was at a disadvantage. I now realize that they both are using their dice pools at the levels they are at when the boarding action happens. Not sure why I thought they wouldn't be reduces too. Probably just my non familiarity with Risus.
    'The Attacking Jem'Hadar' could even be one whole dice pool, narrated separately with as many ships, boarding parties, or the like as suitable for the situation...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry