Thread: Star Trek Das Rollenspiel

Star Trek Das Rollenspiel

Disaster has struck. Somehow over the last two years, my copy of this German version of the FASA Star Trek RPG has vanished Does a PDF of this exist anywhere? Doubt I could afford another hardcopy version...

Allen

German RPG are seldomly put into PDF format by the fans here.
    I am afraid that you might be forced to get yourself another copy of it. But, might I ask why you're looking for the german book? Isn't that just the transltion of the good old FASA system?

Oh, and take a look at this: The seller is willing to ship wordwide! Maybe you can afford a new copy after all

Thanks! That's actually affordable

It is a German edition of the FASA game yes. It does have an adventure in it that exists nowhere else, and I was hoping to get that translated.

Oddly enough, I think this is the same seller I bought it from the first time!

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by AllenS View Post
    Thanks! That's actually affordable

It is a German edition of the FASA game yes. It does have an adventure in it that exists nowhere else, and I was hoping to get that translated.

Oddly enough, I think this is the same seller I bought it from the first time!

Allen
    Glad I could be of some help. Actually, as a native german speaker and with somewhat decent english skills (and my own copy of the book sitting in a shelf right next to me) I could lend you a hand, if you hit a hard place while translating

Quote Originally Posted by Cut View Post
    Glad I could be of some help. Actually, as a native german speaker and with somewhat decent english skills (and my own copy of the book sitting in a shelf right next to me) I could lend you a hand, if you hit a hard place while translating
    I'll keep that in mind of the book hangs around long enough for me to actually get it

Allen