Thread: Pleiades class deckplans

Pleiades class deckplans

Has anyone done any deckplans for the Pleiades class scout? I'm putting together a campaign that will be set post-Dominion War, with the PCs as Starfleet personnel supporting a colony in the Gamma Quadrant. They'll be running a Pleiades class ship in multiple roles (search-and-rescue, research, stellar cartography, anti-piracy, etc).

I was about to start putting some plans together for the Pleiades, but if someone's already done so, it would save me a helluva lot of time!

Also, would appreciate any suggestions for this type of campaign. I'm looking to keep it fairly small scale, and heavily exploration based. I'm going to be shamelessly plagiarising several Horatio Hornblower stories, as my players haven't read them and they fit the "feel" perfectly.

Thanks.
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

I'm not aware of any deckplans for that one. But as an alternative you could use a USS Raven type ship as there are deckplans. Owen did a modified version with a shuttlebay and standardized crew quarters.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig

I did add the shuttlebay to the Aerie class, but it should've been there all along, as it was shown in the on-screen MSD.