Thread: Bryan Singer directs hit new Trek Series.

Bryan Singer directs hit new Trek Series.

In an alternate universe, one where the Abrams-verse wasn't created. Found this while looking for chances to watch my favorite sigh-fie shows.

http://blastr.com/2011/04/revealed-more-info-on-bry.php

Would have beat the hell out of what Abrams served up.

Then again, I would rather watch the worst episodes of TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY or ENT than sit through that abortion again...
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

There is an alternate universe where this Trek fan is probably very happy watching Trek and bears no ill will toward Abrams.
    Probably the same one where Singer directed XMen 3 BTW
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

The sarcastic... it is over 9000!!!

There is an alternate universe where Pope Benedict of the Holy Church Of Star Trek (based in Vatican City) has officially declared JJ-Trek NOT CANON and ordered all copies burned. Millions of churchgoers debate the ramifications of this decision but ultimately nothing much changes: They mindlessly slog to Church sit through sermons about which episodes are Holy Canon and which ones are Not.

Meanwhile I sit here playing Jesus Christ Online... slagging sinners with my Cross and traversing the countryside with my Disciples bringing the Word wherever I go. Eventually the game will go F2P but I'm hoping Season IV: Enter The Mormons launches before it does.

I am very very glad that this didn't go through. I have not liked anything I read about it, and frankly, I can't stand that guy.
    我的氣墊船充滿了鱔魚!