Thread: Star Trek Online Ship Charts

Star Trek Online Ship Charts

For the Klingons who have got a lot of menacing designs
    http://www.stowiki.org/images/d/d9/S...FShipChart.jpg

And the Federation

http://www.spidermitch.com/STO/Spide...DShipChart.jpg
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Just got my Galaxy-X this weekend. The Instant Death Kill Beam ("phaser lance") is sweet... but if you're going to use this ship put as much as you can into turning rates. That means impulse engines with [TURN] specs and RCS consoles if you can find them.

I just picked this up this weekend. The turn rates are hard to get used too. I love the Miranda, bu she turns like a whale.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig

Quote Originally Posted by IceGiant View Post
    I just picked this up this weekend. The turn rates are hard to get used too. I love the Miranda, bu she turns like a whale.
    Replace your impulse engines ASAP.

If you are willing to submit to some PVP abuse (Miranda Vs Galaxy X) I am willing to craft a set for you. I so love churning and burning nOObs with my Kill-Beam Cannon.

damia_ranora@captain_marie.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Marie View Post
    Just got my Galaxy-X this weekend. The Instant Death Kill Beam ("phaser lance") is sweet... but if you're going to use this ship put as much as you can into turning rates. That means impulse engines with [TURN] specs and RCS consoles if you can find them.
    Playing an enginner, I can build the high end RCS systems

For the Feddy side, I'll be under K'ra@Raymond_Chandler, Raymond Chandler, or M'vore. Klingon Side: Gerda@Raymond_Chandler
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"