Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WE7 - What do you want to see?

WE7 - What do you want to see?

Subject pretty much says it all. WE7 is planned for June, so the question is simple: What do you want to see in it for the ICON system? Ships? Races? Etc.
    "Thank god I'm only watching the game... controlling it!"

Hmm.. no ideas then? Well, crap, make it tough for me. I'll figure out something, I guess.

Also, I'm going to be needing vehicle rules at some point. The advert for "Holodeck Adventures" mentions that they're in that module, but I didn't see them... any help here?

Nice idea Phaser tanks, Light Armored Vehicles, Light Tactical Vehicles, Medium Armored Vehicles, Medium Recon Armored Personnel Vehicles ETC
    Live Long and Prosper Technically
    Bernard Guignard
    Project Manager TreknoGraphx
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/trekno...yguid=89237652

If you do a vehicle document, please come up with a Hopper, mentioned in "..Nor the Battle to the Brave." Presumably it is a type of grav or orbital APC, but aside from the one line mentioning it, nothing was established.

It could be hopper as in "Planet-hopper," or hopper as in "Grasshopper-class heavy transport," too. If it's descriptive term, it could be in contrast to skimmer.

With anti-gravity technology being what it is, I have a hard time imagining a 'hover-tank' that wouldn't end up resembling a aircraft more than a tank. I'm not sure the Federation would use the word 'tank,' either. It seems a little anachronistic. Maybe 'Tactical Operations Vehicle', 'Mobile Tactical Platform' or 'Shielded Transport Platform'?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

What is WE7?

It is a free, advertising supported, music streaming service!

@ Trinty Zeldis It means Web Enhancement 7. If you would look at the previous page on this thread it should explain alot.

Also if you go to the bottom of the screen you should see Display Options in this thread click Beginning. You should see a Thread for WE1-Pompey and Diana. This should explain what WE1 through 6 is.
    Hodor !

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    I love the Vehicle idea - small craft, ground vehicles, troop transports, atmospheric craft. But that might be a lot of work.

I have several designed for CODA, using the ESO, but no conversions for ICON as of yet.

In that case, I also would like to see tactical vehicles.... and yes, that represents a lot of work, but I think it'd be worthy.

Vehicles it is. I've been looking through my assorted ICON rules and found... well, pretty much shit-all on vehicles aside from one brief write-up in Holodeck Adventures. I'm not /quite/ sure how I'm going to approach it yet, but approach it I shall!

Neil my suggestion to you is don't try to do it all your self
    get the community to help you out with this one. Good luck
    with it
    Bernard Guignard

Quote Originally Posted by B Guignard View Post
    Neil my suggestion to you is don't try to do it all your self
    get the community to help you out with this one. Good luck
    with it
    Oh, it's more a matter with being consistant with ICON itself. I've got a ton of material to cull from once that step is done, so the WE series isn't exactly going to suffer in that department.

It's real life that's the bigger culprit these days. :P

I can relate to that
    Bernard Guignard

Quote Originally Posted by TFVanguard View Post
    Vehicles it is. I've been looking through my assorted ICON rules and found... well, pretty much shit-all on vehicles aside from one brief write-up in Holodeck Adventures. I'm not /quite/ sure how I'm going to approach it yet, but approach it I shall!
    Steve had a section on vehicles in the Dominon War sourcebook, might have some useful bits in it.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"