Thread: Help finding the right term

Help finding the right term

I am working on modding the game for a different rpg setting, and in my game religion is a major factor. I am working on clerical magic, and I really like the way that Harnmaster handles clerical power.

A character has piety points which he can use to power spells (rituals). Piety is only recovered by acts of service to their god.

The big thing is that their ability to use magic is based upon their morality which is a measure of their standing with their god.

What I need help with is this...
    I like the corruption system in CODA, and want to base it on that. I just don't know what to call it. It is basically alignment, but I don't like that term.

I will use a positive/negative scale. Characters who have a rating of -3 to +3 are basically unalligned, while higher positve numbers are "good" characters, and negative numbers are "evil". Different gods will have different requirements to give their followers "powers"

Righteousness?
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

I think I might have found it. Another system uses "Virtue". Either that or "Morality"