Thread: Ford Australia Mad Max 4 Interceptor concepts

Ford Australia Mad Max 4 Interceptor concepts

A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    Oooh...I want!
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

"Industrial Strength Taser"? What the frack! Looks more like a contact ion weapon.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

it looks cool! but I'd prefer another one!

Nah, give me the original Chooktin. A Mad Max car can't look sleek and shiny - it needs to look grungy and tough.

Back on the 93 Game Studio boards (Twilight: 2013), I remember a discussion as to the difference between their generic vehicles "Sports Car" and "Muscle Car".

There was much discussion to be had, but my response was: "If James Bond would drive it, it's a sports car. If Mad Max would drive it, it's a muscle car."

The top one looks like a Bond car to me...

(Edit: Just read the article - instead of just looking at the pictures - and they said they won't be using the shiny one...thank goodness for small mercies! )

Besides which...Mad Max 4??? Didn't they learn from Beyond Thunderdome and Alien: Resurrection that it's possible to take a good franchise too far?
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...