Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Atlantic class queries...

well after going over the book witha PDF editor....it is simply a GIF file converted to PDF.

I might have to start from scratch on building the new manual
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

If you're really going to do this project, I would start by rewriting the Narrator's Starship construction chapter first.. then slowly working in material from Starships for consistancy. Don't bother with new material until those steps are done.

(I've actually got this largely done somewhere, for my own reference, but it's not what I would consider 'publishable'.)
    "Thank god I'm only watching the game... controlling it!"

Yeah...that was my impression, too. I'm going to try to incorporate everything from the NG for Starship contruction, and then add in the Starships stuff to make for one seamless book. It's going to be a beast of a project, but having the rulles all over the place jsut annoys me and it needs severe clean up anyway

Wasn't there a ships of the line webbook for TOS as well floating around? I'd like to contact the author and ask to incorporate his tech for the book
    Last edited by BouncyCaitian; 07-25-2011 at 01:42 PM.
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"