Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5 worst Star Trek episodes ever?

Hmmmmm

Spocks Brain

Nuff Said.

Shades of Grey

Definitely enough said

Justice

The one when they had the chance to kill of Wesley Crusher.... and didn't

What You Leave Behind Pt 2

Well the last twenty minutes of it anyway - waaaaaaaaay to much sentimentality for my taste, shame as Pt 1 and the first half of Pt 2 was fantastic but still. The end totally ruined it for me. Sorry.

I'd pick one from Voyager but there are too many episodes to make a choice from I'm afraid.
    We have all your working biros and we're not afraid to use them.

Leave a box of used postit notes and a box of paperclips inside the filling cabinet and things won't get nasty.

Yours,

The Office Gremlins

Ones mentioned that I like:

Elementary dear Data
    The Visitor

Ones mentioned that I dislike:

Deevolution
    Warp 10

Disagreements about generalizations:

DS9 Ferengi episodes: I liked Little Green Men
    TNG time travel: I like all of them

Worst characters update:

Kirk
    Trip

Characters mentioned that I like:

Guinan
    Jadzia

Bad Enterprise episodes:

rogue planet with green plants

other disagreements:

I like Vulcans

Hmmm...I'll take a different route...

Instead of listing the five worst episodes....I will also go by category for each series.

1. TOS- anything where---- a certain--captain--speaks--in broken-----paced----sentences. That is----the ---most annoying----part.

2. TNG- Time Travel...period. About as easy as putting on a pair of socks.

3. Hard to say....I loved DS9.

4. Anything involving those overgrown Oompa Loompas known as the Kazon.

5. Enterprise--tough to say....need to see more, but like what I see so far.

Respectfully,
    General Chang
    "So the Enterprise is on her maiden voyage, eh? Now that is one well endowed lady. Ah'd like to get mah hands on her ample nacelles, if ye'll pardon the bit o' engineerin' parlance." -Scotty, STAR TREK, 2009

Re: Hmmm...I'll take a different route...

Enterprise - Unexpected: Strange aliens flying in ships with trippy 60's decor, have cloaks, and apparently run on engine exhaust. Klingons getting holodecks 200 years before they mass-marketed. D-7 model being used for the Klingon battlecruiser. This episode also started the trend that every race has higher tech than the humans.

TOS - Spock's Brain: Not much to add that hasn't been said by hundreds of people throughout the years. There are probably a worse TOS episode out there but this just sticks in my mind.

DS9 - One Little Ship: I hate "Incredible Shrinking Cast Member" episodes that seem to slip into any sci-fi show. I was waiting for Rick Moranis to show up. Bad.

TNG - Rascals: Another of those "sci-fi schtick" episodes that creep into sci-fi series (you know, turned into babies, shrunk, mutated into lemurs, etc). Select members of the crew are turned into babies. This was compounded by the fact that the Enterprise, Galaxy-class starship and flagship of the fleet is captured by 2 aging Bird of Prey commanded by cowardly Ferengi. Ugh.

Voyager - Threshold: Paris does what thousands of Federation scientists have been unable to do and does it on a ship without reliable power or supplies. Then he turns into a lizard and mates with the captain. Probably the worst Trek episode ever, in my personal opinion.
    I love deadlines - I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by
    - The late Douglas Adams