Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Take on JJ-Timeline Post New Movie

Its on my to do list for tonight.

The setting is 6 months post Star Trek. I figure that gives the Enterprise time to get repaired and shipped back out and a few other background details to have taken place, ie. Spock taking charge of Section 31, the Romulans to figure out that the Klingons are ripe for the picking, etc.

I'm going to check those episodes out and post afterwards.

You also could take a look on LUG's All our yesterdays. It features time travel in Star Trek. It's a bit dated and probably hard to get for an reasonable price.
    IMHO it could give you some insights for your time problem.
    "Space may be the Final Frontier, but it's made in a Hollywood basement"

Red Hot Chili Peppers "Californication"

"per aspera ad astra"

Seneca

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Otto View Post
    You also could take a look on LUG's All our yesterdays. It features time travel in Star Trek. It's a bit dated and probably hard to get for an reasonable price.
    IMHO it could give you some insights for your time problem.
    I found it at Amazon...the new ones are a bit pricey, but the 2nd hand ones are pretty reasonable.

Amazon "All Our Yesterdays"
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

So far I've watched the first half of Year of Hell.

Definitely giving me some ideas.

More to follow once I finish the 2nd half.

Now, I may get in trouble for asking such a thing, but is there any chance that the owners of the LUG material may sell PDF formats of the LUG books?

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

The LUG materials are owned by WOTC. The chance of WOTC selling .PDFs, even if they had the rights from Paramount, is approximately 0.0%

If you have a Bittorrent client, some of the TNG books are available on Kick-Ass Torrents in a bundle with a bunch of Decipher stuff. All Our Yesterdays is not among them.

Oy.

Yeah, I don't see how I can write this timeline without including something about the Krenim. At the very least, I would think they would be something that Spock-Prime would be concerned about. I guess now I need to figure out the "end goal" of the Mysterious Humanoid is.

I think my next piece of research will be Shockwave 1 and 2.

Maybe it could look like he is trying to make the timeline worse when in fact he is trying to correct something?

So, I'm thinking about taking out the Mysterious Figure from the plot line and taking some more pages from STO and having the Iconians be the main antagonists of the story.