Thread: Is my sig invisible?

Is my sig invisible?

Hi guys,

It's been brought to my attention that some people can't see my sig image in my posts. I can see it clearly (using Chrome). It's a graphical link to Richard Dawkins' "Foundation for Science & Reason", and should look like this:

If you happen by this post, can you just quickly let me know if it's visible/invisible to you? If it's problematic, I might need to change how the image is linked.

Cheers,

Al
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

It's visible to me, in IE8. I don't happen to agree with it, but I can see it.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Can't see it.
    "These are the voyages of the starship Bretagne. Its standing orders: To maintain off-world peace; to expand science and test out new innovations; to boldly go where all men have gone before."

Now at work, in IE9, I can't see it. Odd.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

I have always seen it.
    I'm using an embedded AOL browser upstairs and Firefox (not newest version) downstairs.

Weirdness, indeed! Thanks for the input...not that being able to see my sig is a big deal in and of itself, it's just curious that it seems to become some sort of exotic sigiton particle that flickers in and out of existence depending on the quantum state of the viewer's browser...(I think I've been watching too much Stargate recently )
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

As a site that openly endorses and advocates religious bigotry in the name of 'reason', I think it's entirely inappropriate for this forum.
    "Thank god I'm only watching the game... controlling it!"

In my capacity as moderator, I have removed the banner and link in question. Keep topics like politics and religion restricted to Sarek's Lounge. Sorry.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy