Thread: New Uniforms.

New Uniforms.

I've decided to incorporate the timeline from Star Trek: Online into my ICON campaign. To this end, I've done up a page with new uniforms effective 2386/7. These are based on the uniform worn by Captain Data in the comics dealing with the backstory to STXI.

They can be found at:
    http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/s...mp/uniform.htm

Great work, as usual. I like the skirt version, about time to bring them back.

Neat. I have experimented with new uniforms in the past (but nothing online to show).

I second the liking of the skirt!
    我的氣墊船充滿了鱔魚!

She's really tensing those legs though. Are you sure they're not from the 'skant' pic?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

They look a lot more 'practical' than the outfits shown in Star Trek Online! I don't actually mind the idea of the second-skin bodysuits, but they really only work on CG characters who don't have to worry about exercise, waistlines, or cellulite...

Yeah, I don't like the official STO options. The legs in the skirt picture actually come from a TOS illustration from Star Trek, the Magazine.

Very nice! Does anybody know of a good source for pictures of the uniforms circa 2380 (right after Nemesis)?
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).

I like 'em... I also quite like the idea of a 'Grey top' version of the Away Team jacket.
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Taylor View Post
    Very nice! Does anybody know of a good source for pictures of the uniforms circa 2380 (right after Nemesis)?
    I usually use this site as a reference. Is this what you mean?
    http://www.st-spike.org/pages/uniforms/uniforms.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Calastir View Post
    I usually use this site as a reference. Is this what you mean?
    http://www.st-spike.org/pages/uniforms/uniforms.htm
    Yes, perfect! I knew there had to be somebody out there that had compiled all of that info. Thanks so much!
    Doug Taylor
    Member of Decipher's Hall of Fame
    Currently running The One Ring RPG. I also occasionally run Villains & Vigilantes (our campaign is in year 25) and WEG d6 Star Wars (both games are mostly on hiatus) and an annual game based on The X-Files (using Conspiracy X).