Thread: starting gear and coin

starting gear and coin

I am finally about to start my fantasy CODA campaign and am working up house rules and such. One thing I cannot find is what gear and or coin a new character starts with. I can simply come up with my own rules but I would like to know that the authors of the game intended. Have I just missed it when searching through the core rule book or did they not have guidelines for starting gear and such?
    -Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

-If you really think that your choice of game makes you better than someone who plays a different game, you are an idiot who has no further right to express an opinion.

You will find the starting money in the Errata. There was never any organizedgesr kits for Orders. This may make for a nice project to produce for the Hall of Fire.

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Thanks, I will knock out some starting gear lists and post them when I have my house rules done.
    -Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

-If you really think that your choice of game makes you better than someone who plays a different game, you are an idiot who has no further right to express an opinion.